If you have anxiety, you may be experiencing some or all of the following:
- Feeling keyed up or on edge
- Difficulty controlling the nervousness
- Easily fatigued
- Muscle tension
- Sleep difficulties
- Diagnosis of the specific type of anxiety you are struggling with.
- Education about what anxiety is and how it functions.
- Focus on changing thought patterns that contribute to the continuation of the anxiety.
Anxiety is difficult to live with, and likely gets in your way in your career and personal life. Research suggests that anxiety is responsive to treatment, and strongly suggests psychotherapy as the first choice of treatment.
Please complete the form below, and one of our therapists will get in contact with you within 24 hours.