This section is for musicians, dancers, actors, speakers, card players, chess players, athletes, students, executive directors, or anyone who wants to improve his or her performance on stage, in the field, at the card table, in class, or in the boardroom.
Performance coaching helps you find the key and the solutions to obstacles that may keep you from furthering your career or elevating your game. As a former concert violinist who knows the intense pressures of performing, I am well situated to show you how you can be your absolute best, without hesitation or fear. My experience has showed me that the difference between failure and success is simply a better strategy. Finding a system that works will help you handle the pressures of performing and the ability to push forward to be the performer you desire to be.
What clients often come to me for:
- They feel stuck at a certain level and would like to go further, but don’t know how.
- They feel something is holding them back from getting better.
- They suffer from performance anxiety.
- They dread speaking, or performing, in front of people.
- They are doing well but would like tips on how to get to the next level.
You will learn how to:
- Go from feeling self-conscious and “in your head,” to having razor sharp focus.
- Become a relaxed, comfortable, and confident performer.
- Use the power of suggestion to change your mood and mindset.
- Visualize and get clarity on what you want and how to get it.
- Become more strategic.
Let’s get started!