A note on the Corona Virus: dear current and new clients, please be advised that we are offering our services throughout this period. Please see below for details about safeguards and possibility for skype sessions.
We are a small group of dedicated and experienced therapists who have teamed together to offer the best psychological services to the expat community here in Copenhagen, and now also in Aarhus. Between us we have many years of experience helping people with the psychological concerns and difficulties they face in their day to day lives. We treat adults and children, individuals and couples.
We focus on offering high quality psychotherapy services in English and Spanish, by psychologists who are from Australia, the US and Argentina.
Click on the video below to hear more about our practice.
Please complete the form below, and one of our therapists will get in contact with you within 24 hours.
We are all trying to take care of each other these days.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting the Corona Virus at our clinic. This means that we are open, but:
- Please use the hand-sanitizer when you arrive and leave,
- Please avoid physical contact,
- Please maintain at least 1 meter to others while here,
- Please cancel or ask for skype sessions if you are at risk,
Please cancel or ask for skype sessions if you have symptoms or recent contact,
Please cancel or ask for skype sessions if your transport is risky,
- We can not offer fruit and candy, nor coffee and tea, but have bottled water available,
- We air out the offices several times per day,
- We wipe down door handles and surfaces throughout the day,
- We have doubled the cleaning frequency.
Please do not hesitate to be in contact with your psychologist to arrange skype sessions, cancellations, or have any concerns. Also please feel free to use the contact forms here on the website. I will respond within 24 hours.