We are a small group of highly trained psychologists and therapists who have teamed together to offer the best possible psychological services to the expat community here in Copenhagen. We treat adults and children, individuals, couples and families.
You can read much more about our practice and your options for treatment through the menus above. There you can also find information about each of us. Finally you can read more about treatment approaches and where you can find us.
Please understand that we will do our utmost to make your experience comfortable and safe. For some it can be unsettling to start in therapy, especially if you have not tried it before. However, many leave after the first session with a sense of new found hope, and some ideas about how to begin to move forward.
For more information, please click on the video below.
Please complete the form below, and one of our therapists will get in contact with you within 24 hours.
Corona Virus Guidelines
At our practice, we have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting the Corona Virus.
- Please use the hand-sanitizer when you arrive and leave
- Please wear a mask when moving around in the clinic and while waiting in the waiting room
- Please maintain proper distance to others while here
- Please ask for phone or skype sessions if you are at risk or have symptoms
- Please get tested if you have symptoms
- We air out the offices several times per day
- We wipe down door handles and surfaces throughout the day
- We wear masks when moving around the clinic
- We reschedule and get tested if we have symptoms
Please do not hesitate to be in contact with your psychologist to arrange phone or skype sessions or if you have any concerns. Also please feel free to use the contact forms here on the website. I will respond within 24 hours.